Monday, June 22, 2009

Year One...is dumb!

Don't waste your money. Wait till it comes out on HBO when it's free and you can catch it half way through because you won't be missing much. And that's all I'm devoting to it.

Father's day was nice, got Riley a Bikini Top for his Jeep and I gave my dad some cash for his trip to Dallas. My mom made everyone's favorite...tostadas and other than that we had a very nice, quiet Sunday.

So Riley and I are seriously thinking about sending Maria to a Montessori school. She is only 5 months old but we're gonna need someone to watch her and we figure the sooner she starts learning, the better. I'm just so nervous about it. We are going to take a tour of the school and meet with the director today. It's expensive but we can cut some things out and I'm sure we can manage.

I entered Maria into Baby Palooza on 100.3 the peak so I need everyone to vote for her. I'll let you know when her voting day is.

Maria slept through the night and it was wonderful but I got so much sleep I'm tired now. Weird

And that's it for today folks, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment