Thursday, June 18, 2009

Maria

So I didn't post yesterday because my little sweety turned into my little grumpy face. She was cranky yesterday. she was screaming at her toys and getting frustrated when I would walk out of a room. Most days she's calm and easy going but she was a typical female yesterday. She just decided it wasn't her day and she wasn't about to act like it was. I think the weather had something to do with it. It was gloomy and just kind of blah. I, on the other hand, was in a great mood. I got to stay home with my baby and we got to sleep a lot. She knows her mama loves to sleep so she cooperates...most days. So Maria has been doing this thing where she is grabbing her toes and sticking them in her mouth...it is so so cute and so fun to watch. She talks to her toes too which is hilarious. I gave birth to a comedian and a smarty pants too because she shouldn't be doing that until she's at least 6 moths old and she'll be 5 months on Sunday.

Baby Food: She loves carrots and apples, she hates bananas and peas...so weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment