Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Mac, New Diet, New Me

My Macbook is AWESOME! I love it so much. Granted I haven't had much time to play with it because well I have a kid and second a house that needs cleaning so it sat on the kitchen table for hours before I could play with Photobooth, which by the way is so fun! Garageband is also a fun app, I can record myself singing!

SparkPeople is so great! I've started using this website to help me with my lofty diet goals. They let you track your food and record your daily fitness. They also let you create your own personal page. So if you're looking to lose some weight and you want a motivational community to help, this is the site to visit.

New Me:
New Laptop - helps me get organized and start my freelance writing
New Diet website - I've already lost 5.6 pounds!

1 comment: