Monday, April 6, 2009

Continuation

It's not as bad as it sounds. We were taking the baby for a walk and as we got to the park Riley saw a stop sign on the ground (blown off by the wind) and said "ooh I would love to have that in my man cave" so being the wonderful wife I am I said "hurry home with the baby." Riley looked at me like "back off men, she's mine," and so I began to run home with the stop sign in hand. As I was running home with this huge red sign, bigger than I, I heard someone say "HEY!" I looked back and didn't see anyone so I just kept running, then I heard "HEY!" again and I still ran. The neighbor kids saw this all take place and I told them don't tell anyone you saw me do this and they shook their heads in agreement, happy that an adult had entrusted them with such a secret. Wow I'm terrible, I just made 10 year olds accomplices to my crime, with my 2 month old in tow...it's really not that bad...please believe me. Anyway back to the voice, was it my conscience telling me you're doing a bad thing (if it is my conscience it comes in the form of a very stern male voice) or did someone actually see me? I guess we'll find out when the popo comes a knockin! The theme song to COPS is running through my head.

Well it's a short blog but filled with suspense.

The baby is asleep which means I need to hit the sack too.

Buenos Noches!

2 comments:

  1. Well, according to Freud...the voice in our heads, i.e. the personification of the superego, which is itself the amalgamtion of our parents,...is our father.

    That would explain the stern, male voice.

    It also might just have been a concerned citizen witnessing a crime taking place...either/or.

    ReplyDelete