Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Diet is Over!!

Yes that's right folks Riley and I have made a collective decision to end our diet. So after last night we both noticed that after we eat our carb loaded dinner we both crash, we're in bed before 9:00 and we used to stay up till 11:00. Now we used to need those hours to get stuff done around the house and to spend time together while Maria is sleeping. I also was having a bad feeling about the amount of protein I was taking in. I actually had chest pains this morning, bacon and eggs every morning is not good for me. Also when you have that much protein you need to find a way to get fiber and if you don't have fiber then you have potty problems, you know what I mean...i hope! So We're done with the diet, Morgan I'll send you the books, you can look it over and see what you think, but Riley and I are not fans.

So there's today's diet update. On to try something else, I'm a serial dieter.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment