Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Diet Follow Up and Other News

I'm doing fantastic on this diet. It's so much easier to do this diet than any other diet I've ever tried, my bff might even start doing it. My magic 8 ball even told me I would definitely lose weight on this diet.

To finish up the day two menu for dinner I had a garlic and lemon jenny o turkey loin and some red potatoes and carrots with a side salad. It was delicioso. Thank you my wonderful husband for preparing our dinners. You're so awesome!

In other news:

Riley's daughter, Katrina, ran away from home. She lives in Phoenix with her mother and she left her mom a note in the mailbox saying "I'm not coming home and I need to live life to the fullest." She's 15 days shy of 18 and her mother did the oh so smart thing of shutting off Katrina's phone, uh hello lady maybe one of us could have called her and talked some sense into her, but no, now no one has any way of reaching her even to just see if she's okay.

Katrina is going to have quite the wake-up call I just hope it happens before she makes any permanent mistakes.

So there's a day in the life of Becca. Take care everyone and make today a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment