Friday, November 6, 2009

Just Feeling a Little Sad Today



I miss Maria and I wish I didn't have to work. I wish I could stay home and watch her. Every time Riley calls me, she's talking in the background and I hear new words (well at least what she thinks are words). Last night when I put her to bed I couldn't get over how big she is getting and it's all of a sudden too. I guess I'm just feeling envious of Riley's situation. He recently got laid off and gets to stay home, full time, with our daughter. He's loving it too and I love that's he's loving it and I love that she gets to stay home with her daddy, but a big part of me wishes we could switch places. I know in these hard times I should be grateful to have a job but today is just one of those days where the job could easily be taken away and I would be completely okay with it in exchange for more time with my one and only, Maria.


So what would you all exchange for something else? What would you be willing to give up to have or do what you really want? I told you mine, now tell me yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment