Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This Morning

Maria cried when we left her at school. I guess she just wanted to stay with Mama today. It broke my heart, I cried all the way to work. I called her school as soon as I got in and Ms. Ruthie said she was fine. She said she was helping her watch the other kids. My little Maria looked totally cute today, she was wearing one of her new dresses with her new little capris. I forgot to take pictures, but I'll try and get some tonight.

Yolanda is cleaning our house right now, it will be so nice to walk in my door and get a nose full of pine-sol. Isn't that the best clean smell ever. You know the only problem I have with Yolanda is that she doesn't clean our shower in the master bath, what's up with that. When I asked she just said she just can't get it that clean, but really I just think she doesn't like to do walk-in showers. She did that at my friends house too...weird! I'm afraid to push it because I don't want to lose her or her 50 dollar rate!

I'm sending my cousin and his new bride a congratulations on your elopement to Vegas wedding card. I can send a card for that right?

Well that's my morning so far. Let's see what the rest of the day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment