Monday, August 16, 2010

Changes

I have a doctor's appointment next Thursday and it's the dreaded annual exam. Long cotton swab anyone...bleh. While I'm there I'm going to ask about my Thyroid. I've been reading about it lately because, well I'm trying to find any excuse for my weight gain and inability to lose weight. I have, not all, but some of the systems for for a bum thyroid...WTF!! So I will ask to be tested and I think I'm also going to look into getting a nutritionist and/or trainer, someone who can kick my butt everytime I screw up. Unless there are any volunteers out there! Wink, Wink at Jenn! So anyway back to the real reason I'm writing this blog. It's about my current life update.



Maria has started Montessori school and we all love it. She did so well her first day there and tomorrow will be her second day. Right not we only have her attending T,W,Th and when Riley starts working again we will add a day or two depending on schedules. Her school is called The Children's House Montessori school and I highly recommend it to any parent looking for a home away from home for their children. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass along all the info I have.



In related news, Riley is looking for a job. He would like a dispatching position so if anyone has any leads, let me know.



Yolanda is back...woohoo, if you don't know who that is, let me scream from the rooftops that she is a wonderful cleaning lady!! She cleans my whole house every two weeks for 50 bucks a pop and she's so mindful of the baby's stuff and just an all around good person. If you want her number, hit me up!



We had a raton en mi casa, but he is long gone now. Riley had a weeklong battle with him and Riley was the victor! While he was alive he claimed my closet as his home so Riley, my good and sweet husband, cleaned out my whole closet, I can actually walk in there now!



I got my dress for Morgan's wedding and I still haven't tried it on because I'm scared to see how bad it looks on me. I know, I know, I need to try it on so I can send it back if it looks like crap.



Well that's all she wrote folks, just another happy little day in Becca's world!

No comments:

Post a Comment