Monday, July 13, 2009

Learning As I Go

As you all know I've been trying to start a freelance writing career and so far, no go. I've been looking at http://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/ everyday and I ran across a series that a contributing writer is starting and let me tell you it's the kick in the butt I needed. The Series is called "How to get blogging jobs and web writing jobs – getting started" and if you're at all interested please take a look and if you have questions or just want to comment Jennifer is great about responding.

So Jennifer's first tip is start a blog, which I've done. The next tips are write about a specific topic and blog daily both of which I was not following. So here I am making a fresh start of writing daily on my personal blog. I've also decided to focus on being a new mother and parenting in general. I'm no expert at parenting but I'll share what tips I've run across and what I've learned from other moms. So I hope you all enjoy my new blog and if you have any tips or comments please feel free to email me and I'll try and respond or even write a blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment