Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Emails



Thank you all for the encouraging words, I really appreciate it and I'll keep you all up to date on the outcome. Keep your fingers crossed.


I've added all of you to by blog list and I'm not sure how it sends out the notification that I've written a blog. Does it send you an email or do you have to click on the link? If it sends you an email with just the text please, if you can, click on the link. It will show that my blog has traffic and this helps in my freelance writing endeavors.


Speaking of freelance writing endeavors I asked Albuquerque The Magazine if they needed contributing writers and it just so happened that they needed a Community Spotlight on the South Valley and they asked me to do it. So I've written the article and I've submitted it. Here's hoping it gets published. If it does I'll let you all know what issue it will be in.


Have a wonderful day and again thank you for reading my blogs and commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment