Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Little Miss Homemaker...not!

Everyone knows I hate to cook and I hate to clean, but I've been really trying to change these things about myself and it's really hard. But I'm proud of myself...last night I made a spark people recipe and it turned out okay. It's the Hungry Girl Banana Bread and it's only 133 calories for 1/8 of the loaf. I also ventured a little further and made a fantastic pasta salad. I got rave reviews from the Green/Baca Household. It's amazing what you can do with salad dressing. So that's the cooking front, now on the cleaning front...well I'm working on it and all the clothes will be picked up, washed, and hopefully put away tonight. Wish me homemaker luck!

I'm still kicking but on the diet and people are starting to notice. Woohoo!

1 comment: